Pack of 3 - Victory™ Hand Sanitizer gel 60ml with Hyaluronic acid
- Contains 62% natural grain alcohol (Health Canada and WHO recommend at least 60% alcohol content for maximum effectiveness against infectious microbes)
- Continuous use of hand sanitizers can lead to dry and cracked skin, weakening the skin's natural defense against bacteria. Victory™ Hand Sanitizer contains Hyaluronic acid to lessen the likelihood of this.
- Humectants like Hyaluronic Acid attract moisture and help with hydration to rejuvenate dry skin which help balance the dryness of alcohol.
- The unique hand gel format prolongs contact time of alcohol on the skin to increase effectiveness.
- To use: apply sufficient gel to cover all areas of hand and nail beds. Massage in until dry.
- Authorized by Health Canada and manufactured in a Good Manufacturing Practises (GMP) facility
- Natural Product Number (NPN):
- Made in Canada
Cautions: For external use only. Avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, flush eyes with water. Discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner if irritation develops. Flammable. Keep away from open flame and sources of heat.
Please note: to ensure that we can provide sanitizer to as many people as possible, there is a limit of six bottles per person.